Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Alpine Slides

On our way home we drove through Colorado. I just love that state's beauty!


We didn't have too much time to do anything. I did want the boys to have a fun stop. On my list for going back home was for us to go on Alpine Slides. I remembered going on them when I was a kid in Colorado. They are so much fun!

Have you been on Alpine Slides before?


What I like about them if that they are fun for everyone in the family. You first go on a ski lift up a mountain, or grassy hills. 

Our view from the ski lift:



Hi Daddy and Mica!


Hi Mommy and Isaak
 Isaak was so excited!



Every place has different rules about kids. Some places say kids have to go by themselves, while other places say kid have to sit in adult's laps. Isaak had to sit in an adult's lap. Any kid group car had to go in the slow lane. 

We should have planned his out better. Daddy, Mica and Isaak all like fast rides. I can go fast on Alpine Slides, but didn't mind if I had to go in the slow lane. Daddy and Mica should have gone in the fast lane. I should have taken Isaak with me down the slow lane. Mica and I went behind him.

Instead Daddy took Isaak, and he was disappointed that the people in front of him were too slow. It still was fun I thought.




This finally wraps up our trip of 2014. All the rest was driving, driving and more driving.

9 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Ahhh, now those we DO have around here. Well up in New Hampshire at least. We did one a few years ago and loved it.

Theresa Mahoney said...

I have never seen anything like that before. It looks like so much fun!

The Cranky said...

This looks like a blast but I'd never get the Great Scot to do it; too afraid of heights!

Dawn @ Homeschool Crafts said...

It's beautiful! I've never been on a ski lift...looks kinda scary yet breathtaking all at the same time.

Kim @ Oh My! Omaha said...

Those slides look like fun! I've never seen anything like that, not even with all the trips I've made to Colorado.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Oh we need to do one of those slides! That looks so fun.

mail4rosey said...

Are the slides using a foot brake, or a hand brake? Either way they're awesome!

~ Noelle said...

I have never heard of them... looks like fun!

Eat To Live said...

What a pretty view coming down. You were very steady doing that video, I would have had it shaking all over the place. Fun stop!!!

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com