Sunday, August 31, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin with Dead Sea Salt - 100% Natural Review

I tend to break out about once a month. I usually get one pimple on my face that's a deep one. It is usually in a spot that's awkward like the center of my forehead. The big pimples usually happen when a lot is going on like the start of school, midterm time, or finals time.

The creases of my nose get black heads sometimes.

I am super light complected, most of my relatives are from Sweden and Germany, so any blemish on my Scandinavian face stands out like a sore thumb.
  
I got a soap called Adovia sulfur soap for acne to review.


Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.



About Adovia sulfur soap:
  • It's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals, and Aloe Vera extract.
  • Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal, and Antibacterial properties.
  • This soap cleanses your face and body thoroughly leaving your skin gentle and smooth. 
  • The soap has a 3% sulfur content.  
  • I like that the soap is not too expensive. It's $16 on Amazon, but marked down to $9. 
It's a little hard to tell if this soap works just yet. Sometimes products like this one take time. It feels good when I wash my face with it. I like that it has Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals, and Aloe Vera extract. I'm going to continue to use it though. 

The Apel's The Apel's The Apel's The Apel's The Apel'sThe Apel's  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

It sounds like it would make your face nice and soft.

Eat To Live said...

I think I have seen this soap somewhere. I haven't tried it before though.

~ Noelle said...

I need to wash my face more often.. but I just use whatever is in the shower for the most part...

Theresa Mahoney said...

I like the combo of ingredients in this soap. I think it sounds wonderful!

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com