Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Review

I'm a water drinker. At work I go through a lot of water. 

I bring my own water to work. I bring water because...
  • Omaha has the 7th worst drinking water in America. 
  • My work only has water that is out of the faucet, with no filter. 
  • I'm still trying to work at loosing weight. To do that flushing out my system with water is so very important. I need to keep track of how much I drink. 
  • I'm in the classroom much of the time, so water needs to be in something covered to prevent spills.
I don't like to drink out of plastic because of the chemicals in it. Also if I do want tea, plastic can't go in the microwave. Up to this point I've been drinking out of empty Marzetti Salad Dressing glass jars. They have lids, and can be microwaved.

There is a slight problem I have with drinking out of glass; I've dropped 2 of them. They broke, sharp glass pieces, and water went everywhere. Students also joke about how I have moonshine in my glass container. It does look like moonshine.

I got a Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle to Review.


No it can't be microwaved, but there are so many other perks to this water bottle! I still have a glass jar for hot tea at work for tea. Now for the most part it doesn't look like I'm drinking moonshine. 
Price: $34.95, and on sale for $27.95.
  • It has a flip cap and straw for drinking. That helps, so water doesn't spill out when it's being transported.
 
  • It has a double wall vacuum insulation.
  • Ice will fit in the opening.
  • It really keeps drinks cold for hours. 
 
  • It's BPA free, and eco friendly.
  • It holds a lot of water (25 ounces to be exact), which is what I need. 
  • It's stylish. I do like the white. For those that do not like white, it's the only value/color it comes in right now.
  • It has a rubber base, so it doesn't clang when you set it down on a table.
  • It fits its easily is most cup holders Product Dimensions: 12" H x 3.25" W Capacity: 25oz (750ml). 
  • It's great for the gym, biking, hiking, and taking all kinds of places.  

What do you drink out of? What is your preferred drink?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

mail4rosey said...

I like that bottle! The flip cap is my favorite part. Is it easy to clean the spout/straw?

Masshole Mommy said...

I buy disposable water bottles. I know, I know....

Truth is, they are much easier and I hate doing dishes SO much that it's worth it for me.

~ Noelle said...

that is pretty neat...
we LOVE water bottles here ;)

Theresa Mahoney said...

I have a few tumblers that I drink out of, but have been thinking about getting one of these for my gym bag. Jason has one and swears that it is the best.

Eat To Live said...

That is sure a nice water bottle. I have one kind of like it only not as nice. I take it everywhere with me.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com