Thursday, October 16, 2014

Kids Probiotic Review

I'm all about trying to prevent my kids and myself from getting sick. We get a flu shot, we wash hands on a regular basis, and I have our kids take Kids Probiotics by Hyperbiotics
Our bodies need bacteria. Probiotics keeps the good healthy bacteria in your body. They fertilize our systems just like a garden thrives after being fertilized. This makes the GI tract healthy. Not all probiotics are the right strain for kids. That's why Hyperbiotics Pro-Kids is so great!
 


About Pro-Kids:
  • It comes with 60 tiny, sugar free pearls
I love that they are tiny. I just wish the container was tiny to match the size of pearls. There is a lot of wasted space in the container. That's my only issue with many companies. I'd pay just as much for a smaller container.

  • Kids can take it once daily
Taking probiotics prevents sickness. 
  • They are time release pearls 
That means that they are effective all day long. Not just when you give your child the probiotic.
  • 15x more effective than capsules with patented delivery technology 
 I love that they are effective. So many probiotics don't advertise their strain. As a consumer I'd like to know what I'm getting.
  • Ideal probiotic supplement for kids ages 4 and up 
My kids are both of age to take them. Talk to your child's doctor if they are in need of probiotics, and are under the age of 4. There are some that come in a powder form. It can be mixed with formula, or breastmilk. If your child is on antibiotics, it's important to get that healthy bacteria back into their system. We also found it helpful with eczema issues.
  • 4 targeted strains including Lactobacillus acidophilus 
In my experience when they advertise the strains they are legit. 

  • 100% natural & lactose free 
I have a milk allergy, so I like to stay away from milk products. I think it's great that they are lactose free. There is no artificial colors in the probiotics. Tumeric is the only thing they use for color, which that is good for you.


  • Easy to swallow (Though still tastes great if chewed!) 
With kids it's important for pills to be easily swallowed. My kids can swallow pills now. Sometimes they chew them on accident. 
  • Cost: $19.95 on Amazon
You can get 3 bottles of pills on Amazon for $76.85. They are to supply probiotics for the whole family. There is 2 bottles for adults, and 1 for kids.

Top Foods That Contain Prebiotics:


Get your probiotics today!

The Apel's The Apel's The Apel's The Apel's The Apel'sThe Apel's

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

7 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Definitely worth looking in to! Who has time to get sick??

Theresa Mahoney said...

The girls get sick several times in the winter. I need to get these for them to help boost up their immune systems!

Ai Sakura said...

Great that they have one focused on the kids! Thanks for sharing the list of food that contains probiotics too. Will try to eat more of them :)

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

Indah Nuria Savitri said...

very informative...and handy as well..particularly in time like ow..

~ Noelle said...

glad they can be chewed...
broxton is not a fan of medicine and can not take pills

mail4rosey said...

That is awesome to reduce risk of catching something. Once school starts, germs are everywhere!

Eat To Live said...

I used to do probiotics all the time. I think all kids should have them.
Sometimes when I take a probiotic, I can feel it working.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com